Watch this short video to learn about Attitude Pumps
$52 Annual Membership Subscription
- A weekly Attitude Pump. When you subscribe to Attitude Pump you will have a private user name and password exclusive to you that will give you access to the Attitude Pump Membership Portal. Each week you will receive an email alerting you that your next Attitude Pump is awaiting you. When you receive your Attitude Pump in your portal it will come in three forms:
- A written summary of the Attitude message;
- A 3-5 minute video of the Attitude Pump and;
- An audio of the Attitude Pump, which is downloadable for you.
You will receive 52 Attitude Pumps - one per week for one year.
- A digital version of John's Amazon #1 Bestselling book entitled "Enhanced People Skills."
- A digital version of John's book "Attitude-The key to living a happy and successful life."
- A digital version of the document that John utilizes in coaching entrepreneurs and corporate clients entitled "My Life Achievement Plan." This 40 page document is accompanied by 7 videos that walk you through the creation of this plan that can be your blueprint to the achievement of your dream life scenario.
Gain Full Access Now! Only $52 for access to weekly Attitude Pumps to keep you motivated and in the process of developing a life changing attitude all year!
Week 11 Free Preview:
Are You a Charger or a Drainer?
Do you charge or drain other’s batteries? Set a goal to leave a wake of optimism and high expectation with the people you touch. Set a goal that every person who you are in a conversation with feels better about themselves and life in general as the result of their time with you. When you start having a positive affect on other people, you will be amazed at the accomplishments that will come as a consequence of your genuine desire to make a difference beyond your bank account.
Week 9 Audio Preview:
You improve what you measure. Create a habit of rating yourself every evening before you go to bed. This rating should measure the quality of your attitude that day. Score yourself on a 1-10 scale. 1 was a terrible attitude-10 was a phenomenal attitude. Write down the number on a post it note and put it on your bathroom mirror prior to bed. When you awake remind yourself to measure your attitude today. Strive for a ten regardless of what the day brings.